When you begin reading about the almost magical traits of the Moringa tree, you’ll understand why it is so abundantly used in our Canada ayurvedic cosmetics line. Moringa is very unusual as far as trees go. It is nutritious, has amazing medicinal properties and, what’s even more amazing is that every single part of this tree is edible and nutritious.
It is rich with vitamins, minerals and enzymes in such abundance that it’s almost a wonder that people everywhere are not growing it in their back yards. The Moringa tree comes from India, where it is used for nutrition, and is highly valued in ayurvedic medicine practices. It is known to effectively treat over three hundred different conditions, and has been used in Indian medicine for thousands of years. The tree has been acknowledged for its properties and “immigrated” to many countries around the world. Fresh Moringa may not be common in western grocery stores, but it can be found in Asian markets and is used in lines of ayurvedic Moringa cosmetics Canada.
It is widely used as a superfood, in tea extracts, medicines and cosmetics. To give you an idea of just how amazing this tree is, here are a few of its properties:
- Improves skin health. The antioxidant-rich plant is also abundant with Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation and assist rapid skin regeneration. Lines and wrinkles tend to disappear and a natural, healthy complexion is obtained.
- Makes you hair, scalp and nails stronger. With its booster pack of amino acids and vitamin “C” and “E” in it, Moringa strengthens the hair and nails.
- Energy boost. The amount of iron in Moringa is three times more than that is spinach, making your blood richer and more efficient in carrying nutrients and oxygen to your cells. Energy and vitality in a natural packaging, minus the crash of energy drinks and coffee.
- Better vision. The abundance of vitamin A makes your eyesight better and you eyes healthier.
- Strong detox effect. Ayurvedic Moringa cosmetics improve skin by detoxifying it from the outside, and ingested Moringa detoxifies your whole body from the inside, improving your skin and overall health.
- Ben super oil. The oil contained in Moringa seeds is high in fatty acids and healthy fats. Used in cosmetics and in cooking, it never goes bad, making cosmetic products very durable.
- Great moisturizer. It can be used for rejuvenating, repairing, softening and refreshing skin, hair and nails. Contained in lotions, conditioners, soaps, cosmetic products and as a base for a multitude of perfumes.
- Vastly promotes general health. With flavonoids, antioxidants and other beneficial compounds, the Moringa plant can lower toxicity, reduce inflammations, curbs bad cholesterol and blood sugar, while increasing metabolism and raising vitality levels.
The list goes on and on. There are whole ayurvedic cosmetics lines based entirely on Moringa, and no surprise there. This amazing plant contains so much goodness that it covers almost all nutritional and cosmetic needs. Have a look at our store to see what great products are making good use of this super plant.